Sunday, October 27, 2013

S.H.E Together Forever

I thought of going to the concert for the longest time. (okay, actually the longest was Amei. haha!) But I did really want to go this time. But the tickets were long sold out, and when they release that last few tickets, either the seats are not those I liked or they are just too expensive (Cat 1). I even held the tickets in my Sistic cart for a few times, contemplating. I gave up in the end. My principle behind is, if I don't even spend that kind of money on my favourite artistes, I shouldn't do it to the ones I'm not so hard core about. Which means to say, I have never spent that amount on JJ before lah. I thought 'it's just too bad because their tickets are really too expensive for me'. I'm saving up for more things since Christmas is most 'chor' period on money. And I have decided.

Next thing I know, the very next day, my sis whatsapp me and I was totally delighted. In fact, I replied immediately and was smiling to myself. HAHA! Okay, a bit drama but that was totally what I did at that moment I saw the text. I went OMG! YES!


You cannot imagine my excitement. I was sad because I missed my bus by seconds. But after this it doesn't matter anymore! And it's FREE!!!! :D




Have to say, I'm rather impressed. Although you could really tell the 3 of them apart by their character, they are good together. And they have really improved and matured a lot (minus the 嗲 voice they sometimes used, Selina esp.) LOL! And their performance was close to perfect. Look, from the times they lip-synced to the times they sang live and went out of tune most of the time, till what we see today, just the effort itself is commendable, plus it is amidst what they are doing outside the group too! Acting, hosting and doing solo albums, fulfilling duties of a wife (for Selina and Ella). Must clap for them! 

To be honest, I was touched from the beginning of the concert. I always say this kind of thing is like a dream come true. I was happy, and my happiness usually transform into tears. HAHA! So I was (quite) busy wiping tears throughout the whole concert. LOL! (Yayaya, I can hear some people say I'm really very 誇張 and my 哭點 really damn low). HAHA! 

Totally feel it when they sang 天灰. But I hope like they say, after the song, 不好的心情都不見了啦! And I hope that feeling will never come back. It was because of some lyrics in that song that I really bth. When I heard 戀人未滿, which was towards the end, I was happy that the feelings didn't come back again. Yup, no tears too for this song! Probably because I have gone over this song with my story so many times, I decided to let it go ever since it was on air. (You don't have to know what I mean)

Aiya, if you ask me, sometimes I also don't know why I cry lah! Cannot control 就是 cannot control, what to do! Actually tbh, now I can't even remember which were the songs. It's just the 現場的氣氛 plus 當時想到的東西lor. Not as bad as the Amei one. LOL! 

They say that this is their last concert for the year, I'm very honoured to be there! And very glad that they appreciated all that happened here. :) I hope they will have a good rest and spend more them with their family as well. And of course, I hope to hear Hebe's new album soon! :))) And yay! I like most of the songs they chose for this concert! :D 痛快,Belief,花都開好了,心還是熱的,不想長大,Remember,中國話,熱帶雨林,老婆,五月天,魔力,天亮了,我愛你,戀人未滿,美麗新世界。Still there some I liked missing, but have to say 天亮了 was quite a pleasant surprise because the song doesn't have an MV. And I really loved the song. 

Too bad no 愛就對了,我愛雨夜花,他還是不懂,Watch Me Shine,愛情的海洋,愛我的資格,and some others lah. Too many liao. So that's why. And so, I really got support them one hor. Just not a hardcore fan lah. Plus, I really liked Hebe's singing. Think Selina was a bit tired ba, she didn't perform very very very well in some of the songs. But good enough! 

Well, at least I get to go! :DDD

Now... I'm looking forward to the next concert I'm attending already! HEHEHE! JJ Lin lah! :D EXCITED! hahaha. 

They said, '每個有夢想的人,都要勇敢的去實現它。' :) And they say, 要記住此刻的感受。記得到八十歲,到永遠。

No comments: