Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Bleahs

Haven't update for some time... practically no time to do it... and like what i'm updating during office hour now?! lol.

And into my last 2 weeks of internship and last 3 weeks of the 3 years in LASALLE. wah.. didn't expect the time to like really fly so fast.

Anyway... amidst all these busy schedule... i managed to have my fair share of relax time. Actually i thought the relax is like more that what i deserve. lol! =P

Work all that was ok... except for something which happened last friday. dun wish to talk abt it anymore. but i think it was the first time i ever lost my usual calmness when handling a customer.. Somemore over the phone. I dunno how come i can't control myself... i think it's because as the customer scold.. i was thinking of something else.. and i think it's rather unfair to me that the customer says that kind of thing. and i think that what she said (or rather shouted) was not true. And i wasn't even given a chance to explain. Very stupid hor? Then i think my colleague shocked to see what happened to me after i hung up.. =x

I thought i wun see that customer but in the end she didn't collect on sat and when she came on sunday. She questioned me. but this time i was really keeping my cool. and whatever she thinks that's her problem. If u think so highly of ur australia service centre. Go ahead. nobody is going to stop u or whatever. And i'm not interested in ur money! Please do not insult us. such a bitch.

But well... over already. Maybe lately too stressed... stress which i didn't feel... so more emotional? lol. Whatever. I want to faster finish my semester and start slacking! :) Ok. Time for lunch. Wah.. i took damn long to type this whole thing. haha!

No comments: