Saturday, September 01, 2007

Missing the teachers..

Of cos... today is Teachers' Day! Well... i so wanted to go back to sac... i think i miss my teachers there... should have woke up earlier ytd morning to go over to sac be4 heading for work... but i totally forgot after work ytd... HAIX. When will i have time to go back... and when will the teachers have time for me?

It's really been years since i last went back to my former schools... ALL of them... rss, sacss and nyjc. of cos it applies esp. to rss... the last time i went back.. i think it was sec1 or 2... =X omg... so bo xim right. haix. actually i do miss the teachers who taught me be4.. but then again. i always wonder where are they now... still teaching? retired? I'm only sure that han laoshi is still teaching in rss. Hmm... i decided that i'm so going to get her contact from liu laoshi. since we just mentioned abt her lately...

I miss ye laoshi's interesting and engaging chinese lessons.. i miss mr tan's full of laughter science and english lessons... mr gan's fun maths lessons. miss the times we smuggle food and drinks into class and worse.. eating them during class... miss my maths teachers.. instilling the interest for maths in me... and the chinese teachers too... and mr khoo who left after teaching my p3 class. he's really nice. and those relief/temp/trainee/ teachers... always managed to get in contact with them pretty much! and of cos miss the times in co! with mingyan... with my seniors, juniors, and the days i played double bass... and the days we were learning from mr low and mr quek... evening thou i met them and learn from them later... it's just different... really. that's so much abt pri sch?

Sec school.. what more can i say. i miss my sec3&4 teachers!! Esp. Mr. Robb.. cos i know that it's rather impossible to see him again since he already resigned and went back to new zealand... and then.... ms chua, mrs heng, mrs boo, mrs yong, ms tan, ms lim and many others... tsk tsk. I wasn't really a good student back then lah... but it's very good to know that the teachers are very forgiving and i think they already forgot that i always sleep during class... =x

Finally when we talk abt nyjc.. who can replace lin laoshi, xu laoshi and mr bong? reminds me of the accounts lecturer for my accounting module now. his name is like TL's name and bong's surname combine. lol! but i think he's far less interesting than the above 2... and that's not very good. cos lessons are very dry... till only a few from the class turned up the last time. at least very few came on time. dotx. anyways... side-tracked. haha!

For all i hope... wish the teachers who taught me before a very very happy teachers' day! And now is their one week hol le... hope they will enjoy the weekend at least.. and hopefully seeing them coming to Isetan and buying luggage from me. lol! =P Eh.. teachers of lim wan ying... pls come to Scotts Isetan on sat from 2 to 9.30pm 4th level Event Hall... and see me! haha. ok. crap.

Ok lah.. tired liao... but i really hope that my teachers.. pass and present are doing well... And have good students like me. haha! ok lah. i'm not one... :)

Nitex. And well.. happy birthday to chinteck and my godma.... and happy belated birthday to jocelyn and jianyuan! :))

No comments: