Saturday, September 08, 2007

Just random. Internet reborn.

Finally i'm back with blogging... Haix. Encountered lotsa problems... Know what happened? The day after i blogged the last entry.. The next day.. the modem went dead again.. the person says might be adaptor prob.. Then i dunno what happened... the whole modem just went blank.. then went to the service centre AGAIN. To our (the technician and me) horror.. the modem started to smoke when i he plug in his working adaptor. DOTX. I think i geiqiang.. haha! Anyway the conclusion was.. i should buy a new modem... being anxious in getting my internet back... i went on to get one on my own... $100+ gone again... thankfully er-jie sponsored $100. heex. i'm really broke liao... even be4 my pay and allowance come to me. haix!

But the problem didn't stop here... i called Singnet twice and my com technician once... and aztech numerous times (w/o them picking up at all)... be4 i can really connect to the internet... in the end was singnet solving my prob. dunno why the first time the person didn't attend to me with the same qns. Well... at last i got my problem solved! :) And now... back to normal surfing life. heex!

Anyway... Freedom again.. just for 2 nights... dad and mum and da-jie went genting plus KL? i dunno where exactly they went lah... with a whole grp of ppl. leaving er-jie and i at home anyway... so her bf came over. well. so much for it... expected lah. but ok.. i got the room to myself.. for once. perhaps i will feel what i yearn for.. and decide whether that's really what i want... Well.. maybe. :) BUT too bad... work tmr and performance on sun... not much time at home either. Been out since early for most of the days this week. well.. last week too... hope next week will be better. haven't got any work shifts yet. dunno why. sianx. hopefully can get more shifts and well... in turn more money. haha!

Getting really tired. esp. when there're 3 syco practices this week. super tiring lah... But well... can't complain... Performance is this sunday... and today's (fri) the last practice.. For the performance and for this year as well... After sunday.. we say goodbye to syco 2007. Will i say hello to syco 2008... it's still a mystery.. even to myself. Should i stay for another year? or should i just let go? i know there's something, some reason that i wanted to stay.. but what if after staying for one year.. i want to stay for another year? i dun want to dilemma to come all over again. Maybe beautiful sunday can help me decide... how? only my heart will know.

Ok.. that's all for now. Nitex.

No comments: