Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Attitude problems?

I promise to go change my modem soon.. so that i can blog properly at my desktop... i really want to blog everything that happened... happiness.. tiredness... frustrations and whatever. By wed i promise lah. argh.

Sometimes i really hope i could read ppl's mind and have a solution for anything that can change them for the better. I didn't mean to be so bu shuang... but well... if that's the attitude some ppl want to give.. why can't the other ppl give back the same attitude too? I believe in 'do unto ppl as you want ppl to do unto you'. Serious. ppl who are in the wrong first have the cheek to well... blame the person who merely show the accumulated frustration. I couldn't tell what made the changes in attitude.. well. perhaps the change in OUR attitude first.. Of cos. it wasn't their fault.. but if they had came more frequently.. the mistake might have been changed earlier. Isn't it? So i dun see why the kind of lousy attitude upon being asked to change it. Sometimes it doesn't feel good to be pulled down by the others... but afterall we are all in the same grp which IS SUPPOSED to bring everyone together... ok. used to be... dun really feel it anymore.

Of cos... when i started typing this. i'm well aware of any lousy consequences... but i believe in speaking my mind. so i dun care.. like what ppl always say.. this is my blog. if other ppl can say anything in their blog. why can't i? Moreover.. i didn't use any aggressive language and extremes.

Haix. what has the world become? 有时候人生真的很无奈。也许大家需要一点冷静的时间。也许一切以后都不一样了。好可惜。

Nothing else to say le. it's going to end soon. I really have to give serious thoughts abt the future. haix.

No comments: