Saturday, September 22, 2007

KARAOKE

OMG... i actually 'aroused' my mum's longing to sing ktv. lol!! cos today my colleague asked me what songs do i NOT know how to sing... then i was like... thinking how to put it... then i said.. songs that i dun like then i dunno lor. lol! actually not true.. should be songs i've nv heard be4 then i dunno. even when i didn't like them.. i know how to sing! well.. at least the chorus part. Ok.. so when i just told my mum abt it... she was like... she dun believe that i know a lot of songs... so she started taking out her song books of the oldies and test me! DOTX. Like REAL oldies. from 40s to 80s. HAHAHA. in the end she was surprised that i really knew a lot. lalala!

Then my mother said... let's sing karaoke one day... at home lah... (no wait.. she first said go konghwa karaoke to sing. dotx. i refused.) anyway we have a full system at home... haha! i mean we used to sing at home rather often in the past... but everyone got busy with our own life... so we haven't sing tgt for a long time... and usually only my mother, er-jie and i sing the most. da-jie dun usually sing with us... at least not in my memory.. probably cos she aren't as musically inclined as us... and shy. my dad just always sit at the side and sing without the mike unless we push it to him..

Ok... so when's the next kbox session? Lately got a lot of new songs... so must go chiong those songs.. haha!! JJ, LeeHom, A-mei... blah blah blah.. =P BUT at least after next wed... the coming one. Cos... i have an essay due on that day and so far... i'm 0 out of 900-1000 words. Wow. how nice. i dunno how to start and what to write. damn. so much for the first assignment due. haix.

No comments: