Saturday, May 19, 2007

19 may - 4th anni of blog.

19 may... today marks the 4th anni of my blog... since 2003 in diaryland.... :)))

Yeah... all these brought me so much memories whenever i read them.. things i've already long forgotten... esp. those in diaryland... really is the fondest memories ba... the things that happened to us... all the feelings i said abt that period... 4 years le... 4 years of memories typed out... good or bad.. i'll be keeping them always... read them again and again... sometimes i felt so touched just reading them leh.. thou some were really just some 'just another day' thing... but to me... they are still worthed something in my heart... :)

This is the first time i actually remembered my blog's anniversary.. haha!!! but anyway i hope that the ppl who have read my blog be4... erm... still can rmb my blog ba.. and continue to read my stuff... if not the whole thing will be damn sian..

Thus.. Happy Reading!! And i will try to add more depth into my entries.. heex. :)

No comments: