Thursday, May 17, 2007

HK trip - Part 1

Shall talk a bit abt the HK trip ba... cos haven upload photos yet.. talk abt my feelings towards the whole trip first... Yes yes... it's fun.. i enjoyed myself most of the time. but note: Not ALL the time. At times i'm pissed at certain stuff that i dun wish to say it here... But it's just for a while lah... i'm nv angry at a matter for too long.

Anyway... i look forward to even more trips with friends!! :))) Some ppl use 'this will be the last time' for certain ppl.. but not for these 2! :) However, i felt that i lost the total fun with friends cos i was travelling with my sis.. so most of time i could only be stuck to her. So to speak the truth... i do not really like to travel with this sister.. but that time when i mentioned that i wanted to go hk... she said that she wanted to bring me there and in fact i was referring to going with friends. in the end... cos i dun have the courage to say i dun want to go with her.. i said 'ok'. dotx. I dunno if it appears obvious that i'm pissed with her indecisiveness.. but i was.. at some point of time. Rmb.. a hungry (wo)man is an angry (wo)man. haha! And being a practical person... i would wish to spend my money on more practical stuff lah... so i was trying hard to hint to sis not to waste money... as she always is.. but well.. the money is hers lah. so in the end.. the things she bought turns out to be more childish. haha! Disclaimer: i'm not trying to that my sis is no good... and she spoils everything. Just that.. i feel that our characters are so far not matching and our thinkings differ a lot. Which sometimes i feel that my thinking is more matured and practical than hers. So all in all.. i'm trying to say that.. if there's a next time to such trip. i wun be travelling with just my sis alone... cos i dun dare to say her like my mother and my er-jie! And usually to avoid any embarrassment... i try to keep quiet unless the limit was reached. Omg. i think i'm not supposed to say this lah. cos she's my sister after all. and say until like that.. i also dunno how is she going to be married off. =x Err. Sorry.. out of point liao. Anyway... my point is... the next time it will be purely with friends. ok! :)

So on top of these little mood change... i'm generally happy with the trip becos afterall.. i'm happy with all the things i bought. esp. my stitchies!!! :)) Let me show u the pictures the next time. heex. Sylvia is going to be so jealous of my 收获.. that she came out with a very lame joke. that should not be disclosed to protect her from receiving bad comments and myself from being stared by her. haha. But stitchie sure is famous over there! :)) Cos he's so cute what. haha! lalala. i got more stitch to my collection. thou i still didn't buy the stitch polo tee from giordano in the end. cos ppl ard me all have it... makes me think that my tinklebel one is more unique. hee. somemore mine got colour leh. haha! Other than the 2 stitch t-shirts i bought... there were abt 8 other tops and 1 bottoms and 2 belts from the trip. =P Can't wait to start wearing them. the next time u see me... rmb to ask if my top is from HK. haha! however, no luck for jackets. i think it's becos it's summer. haha! do see some. but not to my liking. Note: i'm a very fussy person when it comes to bags and jackets. thus i have very few bags and only 1 jacket. the jacket that was bought more than 2 years ago.

Hmm... another thing abt HK is of cos the food lah... "买东西,吃东西,买东西,吃东西." haha! generally happy with the food ard.. but we didn't really eat a lot of stuff over there... but i think we are quite lousy food searchers there... some of the meals didn't make us feel happy. erm. the next time i'm there... forget abt all those meals.. just serve me the delicious desserts... i'm more on for desserts than for anything else! haha! i wished i could have desserts for every meal lah... since not all the food we had was nice. so the next time i go back there.. i must have more dessert than what i had this time. lol. :)))

Ok.. go and sleep liao. am damn tired already. cos i felt asleep just now... just laid down on the study room floor and slept for at least an hour... after which still felt sleepy.. haha! ok.. Nitex~! Await the photos and my exciting description of the trip! hee.

*Side note: my desktop is again dying on me cos it switch itself off when i wasn't ard and can't be switched on again within a short time. so i have to switch off the cpu switch and let it rest. thus lappy's back to use! Sianx. i still like desktop.

No comments: