Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Calling for birthday gifts! Haha!

As u might have known or might not know... the birthday of the Greatest - ME.. is coming exactly 2 weeks later 12 JUNE 2007. pls make use of these 2 weeks - 14 days to make ur purchase of my presents. Thank you.

Just a reminder. DO NOT buy any Soft toys for me pls... after the big doraemon and garfield from von... i really dunno where to put anymore of it. And i DO NOT have any piercings so forget abt giving me any earrings or similar.. other accessories are fine. Lol! If not.. usually i'll be quite happy for any other gifts... just keep in mind that i'm a VERY practical person.. so try to give something that is practical and that i will use it.. Not eventually but regularly..

Sorry for this mafan-ness.. but i rather my friends not waste the money to get something impractical. :)))

So i await your call to collect my gifts. haha. Note: You can also refer to my wishlist for reference... under the 'Musician' column. Thank you.

P.S: This is NOT called thick-skinned... this is called making things easier for ppl who wants to get a present for me. (lol.. still say not thick-skinned). U can choose not to give any... i'm quite used to it anyway. haha.

No comments: