Thursday, April 20, 2006

Comparing...

I'm here again..~! Was reading some of my past entries.... just really long ago... last year and even 2004... Dunno why but i always enjoyed reading them over and over again.. was it becos the entries showed that i was more happy last time?! Or life has became more boring??

Nowadays i seldom talking about my feelings about things around... maybe i've lost them... but i do think a lot... about the past.. about now.. about future... and i got myself confused everytime... maybe i need more time for myself instead of giving all to work, friends or family...

Today (20/4) is jon's birthday... i used to be excited but also fear the arrival of the day... (dun ask me why)... but this year it's a bit different ba... cos we no longer meet... and this year is the only year so far that i didn't present him with a present... and maybe i'll nv do that again... maybe the feeling is just different... Moreover i felt that i've given him a very good present last year.. so i shall not spoil that image... Haha.

HAix... i'm tired already... after the long day... shall sleep and perhaps continue tml night... Nitex. Happy Birthday dear brother.

No comments: