Friday, April 21, 2006

Financial aid?!

Here i am... After another day of work... and Alas! It's going into the weekends and tml's the last day be4 my 2days break! And Sunday!!! I'm going to see JJ! =) Hmm... excited i must say... First time i'm doing something like that.. and perhaps the first time i'm going to buy the concert tix of a singer! Haha! Anyone else wants to join me?!

Just realised that i haven sent out my supporting documents for the financial aid i'm applying... Haha.. i doubt anyone out there will believe that i need any financial aid... but the truth is i just want to lighten my parents' burden and not them worry about my expenses and fees in uni... think i'll be applying for tuition grant also... so that i can push back the period of paying the fees... by that time we'll probably gotten a sum of money from education insurance my dad got for er-jie and i... I know.. the fact that my parents keep going out of the country make it unbelievable for the survival of my family even 5years after my dad's retire... well... i think it's unbelievable too... but seriously.. thanks to my dad's savings for the past i dunno how many years... 40years maybe?

Anyway... tml after work will be going Kbox! Ya.. Again! HAha... this time at parkway lah.. sis requested the place... So sis and jason will be going in first and i'll join them later... sianx... but i do like singing! HAha... Hope i'm not too tired by the end of the day to enjoy myself! =)

Well... i'm bored... so that's all for today! Heex.

No comments: