Sunday, November 10, 2013

JJ Timeline Concert 《時。線》

I'm in the hype to update asap. Indeed, a very exciting night. I have to say, I'm happy to convince my JJ concert partners to pay more and come with me to the front to see him so clearly! :DDD I was at the 6th row from the front! In the segment where the most important guests were sitting so he was near us most of the time! Heh!

Our tickets~!



Proud to say, in these 10 years, I've been to all his concerts in SG and gotten all his albums. :) Been to most of his autograph activities in SG, at least, tried all my best to attend whichever I could. :) He's really a great singer and I do agree with what he said in one of the segment. Is it really true that we singaporeans are more interested in foreign talents than our local talents? Anything that is imported is good? I have already wondered about this for a long time. Why is it that we are forever aww-ing over the artistes from other countries/regions/languages when we have our very own, very good singers as well? Why can't JJ sell like Jay Chou, or even, Show Lo? Is he not better than them? Okay, let's not compare to others, why can't JJ sell in SG like he sells out in Taiwan or other place? I think he said that because he was disappointed response wasn't like in Taiwan. So why are the people here willing to queue and pay more for Korean stars, let some overseas singers enjoy total sell out within minutes and not our home grown artists? It doesn't mean we are not capable of doing it because there are concerts in Singapore that sells out within minutes after release right?

I have to say the concert is really good. Although some got 1 or 2 songs can tell he forgot the lyrics lah. But he's so trained now, and stable in his performance, I think nothing could stop him. Like I said before in one of the posts. Now I'm more inclined to really taking a good look at the performance, the face instead of trying to capture them down. The time that is used to take the photos made us look through our screens for so long it wasted our 'watching time'. And I believe nicer photos can be found online because too many people were taking photos anyway. And there are so many professional ones.

Surprise segment came from his guest for the concert. It was all secret! Only when he started talking during 《她说》that we realised he was going to have a guest and that person was Stefanie Sun. Pleasant surprise I must say! We were still talking about her returning to the scene and going to her next concert. Hohoho!

Still excited and happy every single time hearing JJ sing. :) The voice is just <3. And being able to look so closely is even more <3. Good thing was we were a tad far for the water from stage to splash on us when he was performing the MJ number "Billie Jeans".

There's always a pity that he didn't do some of my favourite numbers, but to think about it now, he has already released at least 100 songs and well, it's impossible to sing all lah. HAHA! So I'm contented. :D


First outfit. 帥極了!

JJ and his brother. :)

One of my fav outfit of his. Simple.

All in all, I still love listening to JJ sing and watch his performance. Will always do.



No comments: