Thursday, October 13, 2005

Grad photos 1

Haiz... due to the request of the beloved ms weiling chong... i'm here to update... she very ma fan hor... lol...~!!! Later she kill me... but i think she wun bear to do so one lah.. Heex..~

Ya... here are some grad pics taken... all not i take one... coz explained in the previous entry liao... haha... so all these ppl send me one lor... compile them tgt and become my collection.. Heex... Hmm... still got somemore... later then upload... ling lor.. want to see.. make me come and update... haha.... Ok... let me introduce special ppl in the pic...


Me and Von!!! Quite sianz during ct... so took.. lol...


With Barbie doll (Kenneth)... Still waiting for him to send me the photos we took tgt...

Von, me and Kim...
This one should be be4 he actually came up for ct lesson...

took a quick one when he was giving out our prelim results... so siao right... haha...


Us again..~ hmm.... still got more lor.. lol...


Us with our beloved CLA tutor... Lin laoshi... the one btwn me and von... should have taken another one with her... too bad...


Dun be mistaken.. she's not a tutor... she's our bookshop auntie!!! Lol... always go and ba gua with her when we still have a little time after lunch and be4 lesson... Heex...

And this our beloved Econs tutor... Mr Bong... been bong-ing with him lately... econs make ppl tired... haha... he better dun see this.. =x

And this! Our fav Xu Laoshi... CLA tutor too... he's a nice and happy man! every other tutor says so... hmm.. he's retiring this year... after we grad... Ya...

No comments: