Friday, October 14, 2005

Grad Photos 2~

Ya... still got lah.... Actually still have... but haven find the ppl to send me yet...


The 4 of us... Chek, yuhui, me and von... Hmm... something is missing and the photo is very nice.. haha... =x


Oh.. this is the only photo we took using my cam!!! HAhaha... and it's considered nice... of coz lah.. i take one mah.. lol..! =)


ANd 4 of us again.. a nicer one... think is kim take for us one...

Must be thinking how many pictures we actually took? i seriously dunno... Haha...!


Kim, von, me and chek... a bit dark... the room's fault... haa...

Then took with some of my co ppl too...!! Feeling happy~! Can't wait for co farewell to come... luckily they decided to change the date... think coz still got ppl haven finish paper... so change~ and i can go..! If not can't go and i'll be v sad... Heex.... Then we'll take more pictures!! And i make sure i wun go with low batt cam... haha!

Jenny and me!!! Cheeze!!!

Me and Emily... the whole thing is like so white! haha....


Jenny, me and Emily~


Wah... big heads... and finally we decided to ask someone to take for us.. (the one above).. Lol..

Jenny, me and Samantha... supposed that 3 of us all have 'ying' in our name... Jieying, Wanying and Xiangying subsequently... =)

Chiewy and me!!! =)

Still lack of jiewan and yingying's one...~ And i dunno who? haha... And fang yu and chek and... and... haha... i really dunno.. used so many ppl's cam... heex... Cya!!! =)

No comments: