Tuesday, January 22, 2013

End of Batch 2012

Very happy that my kids completed the programme and put up a good show for the concert.

My responsibility with them is almost done, except for the post concert reception, which was sad because the school teacher wasn't very supportive. However, I'm happy to see my students so happy and excited for the day, and some very nervous ones. But they are so cute! HAHA! Omg I will miss the kids I think, the primary school ones are really too cute already, even though they are very naughty. Secondary school ones are very nice students though, very funny some of them, and although a bit irritating sometimes, I still love them the same. Haha!

Actually I felt the day was almost gone in a flash. I don't even really feel the day gone. I was only worried for some things that didn't go the way I wished it did. But luckily it was resolved in the end. And I was glad that I actually had time for dinner, at least! Hehe!

It may not be the best concert you can get, but it's still the hardwork of the students, the conductors and the tutors. But something to reflect for next year: not to let them anyhow change repertoire. haha! Heart attack to listen to some of them.

For myself, a lot to learn from this concert. Happy that I run my first concert ever. Like in control of almost everything, although not exactly. But I felt it and I kind of enjoyed it. :)

And now it's my colleagues' turns to get busy and nervous. hehe! I wish them all the best though, I will they will be good anyway. :)

No comments: