Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mad rush at work

It's really a mad rush trying to get everything done... and i think it will be even a bigger and madder rush the following days until the exam is over. OMG. I hope i get everything done so that the exam will go on smoothly and I wouldn't create any trouble for my colleague anymore.

Just last week, i was rather angry with myself for something i ought to do, but didn't. I feel super guilty everytime we realise extra work has to be done becos of me. I blame myself for being careless and all. I wasn't thoughtful enough some of the time and forgetful most of the time. I can't believe how forgetful i can get. We only have less than 3 working days to get everything done. Argh. And here i am. still on the net. Still blogging. Well. I hope tmr will be a better day, for me to complete whatever is necessary.

This is my first time involved in this whole thing, i'm already quite uncertain and nervous abt it, yet it has to be at a new venue. Ah.. I think i really have to prepare myself mentally and physically. Been trying to wake up earlier to go work earlier, but failed. Only managed to do it 1day last week. LOL.

After this whole mad rush period, i'm going off for a little break with my dears. Happy that horng is coming back for a short holiday, haven't seen her in a thousand years, and she's only coming back for such a short while. Then again, becos of this i feel guilty again cos there are days during my leave that has exam. Though not always long day, my colleague has to handle it tgt with my boss and part timer. I hope it will be fine. 

Ok. Off to sleep.

No comments: