Wednesday, November 03, 2010

1 year liao!!!

That day zhulin just reminded me that i've learnt from him for about 1 year. YA! like omg. I didn't even realised.

He said I improved a lot, erm, actually, i'm not very sure abt that as well. Haha. The thing is, starting from this year, I didn't really have the time to practise. If not i might have done much better now? And so, now, after much struggle i felt, I manged to get 阳光 down the list. Erm, doesn't mean i've mastered it. Then between the last update on my lessons till now, a few pieces have come and go. Like 增二度练习曲, 五度练习曲. 秦腔 and 草原 which i'm still practising now.

Then after 阳光 was taken off the list last week, 霍拉舞曲 is added to the collection. LOL. dies. this week haven't prac yet. =X

The thing is.. I feel quite bad cos this year i haven't really got all the time to practise.  Unlike when i just started. That's why i kept on thinking is it that i really have too many commitments. The thing is, if i don't continue sy, i also dun see point continuing taking lessons. cos i wun be playing anymore anyway. Then... I dunno if i should quite teaching. BUT i do enjoy the lessons. HOW AH!! Then if i continue to do all these, I really have no life!!

Then i'll continue to get complains from my friends that i always have no time and always ps them. Aiya, i'll talk abt this in another entry.

Ok. That's all... update again soon.

No comments: