Saturday, January 30, 2010

Talking about close friends...

One of the sat, supposed to meet the beloveds... But last min got canceled and postponed to the following week cos the attendance was poor. To speak the truth i wasn't really happy abt it... cos I was all prepared and was planning for other stuff the following week. i.e. meeting other friends whom i have not met for a long time. At first i wanted to ps the beloveds but in the end i decided not to. And because of that, the other plans had to make way till much later (like a few weeks later).

Before that the organiser says that she's sad that whenever she organises an outing, the response is poor. I feel for what she said and therefore typed this post in our group blog. But in the end the organiser didn't turn up for the meet up cos she has something else on. Obviously i dun see the point! I was quite pissed about this whole thing. I dun understand cos she complained, I gave up my meet up and still have to apologise to my other friends cos of this, but in the end she was the one who didn't turn up and wasn't paiseh at all. Then why bother to tell me those things? I dunno. Too bad i didn't know that my buay song sms was saved to drafts instead of being sent out. I felt so cheated for the entire thing. In the end i dunno i put in so much effort for what. My whole morning was ruined by the sms i received. Thanks.

Fine, ANYTHING. I wouldn't even say a thing if next time anyone is not turning up. And i wouldn't hestitate to give up this for something else. Sorry but if this is what friends meant to u all, then why shouldn't i follow?

No comments: