Monday, January 11, 2010

Year 2010 Resolution :)

Yeah.. So for a good start for 2010. (Er ok... it's already 11 days past the start of 2010) I did some really fun stuff. Though most of the time was spent rather badly. Will update on the happenings soon. (when i have the time to upload pictures too. or just paste the link from fb. haha)

What i want to do in Year 2010:
1. Get myself a perm job.
2. Find the motivation to register for driving. Actually i do have it in mind. But have nv carried it out. =x
3. Lose some weight. (which i've already been trying)
4. See more of the world! Which will probably start with the Penang trip in May. But i hope to go somewhere further and that i've nv been before.
5. Listen to more good music.
6. Attend more arts events.
7. Have more savings.
8. Possess a iPod Touch. :) Probably the 2nd month into my first job. Cos the first month's pay is to be used to give my loved ones a good treat. :) Be nice to me now. haha!

However, to fulfill no. 2, 4, 6, 7 and 8, I want to use my own money for everything, and so the prerequisite is no. 1. And i'm really trying now. Mum ever offered to pay for my whole driving course, but i thought i should do it myself. I think their money should be kept for themselves. If my sis can do it on her own, i can too!

I thought it went quite ok today. Preparations really helped. I wasn't nervous at all. Had everything ready to say and ready to ask. Thanks to my sister. Always the greatest helper. :)

Yup. I'm quite looking forward to what is installed for me this year. If it's good, I'll be really happy. If it's not, I will just have to take it as it comes. What haven't I been through anyways? Haven't 2009 shocked me enough?

No comments: