Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Random Bad Monday.

Definitely not the best of days.... Moreover a monday.

Stepped into the rather empty train, but all the seats were occupied already. cos i got in at the very last min. It's fine actually... cos the journey isn't really far. Just that, usually when i got into that train, i would have one and it's good for me to catch some sleep. Hee. Nvm abt that.

The first half hour of work was fine. maybe the day started to go wrong when GM forgot his access card in his car. haha. I opened the door for him and he went back to his car again to get his. Then the internet server went down after like 1h into work? Just like suddenly. Didn't know what the problem was. Apparently the whole office was affected lah. Then my com got so slow... i restarted the com. It updated itself and well. the whole Window got screwed. And it wasn't the internet's fault anymore. Had to think of ways to access to my documents and the internet after it's being fixed.

Happened that GM plugged something into his unit which caused the internet server to be down. oh well.. we can't scold him, can we? Lucky he's the one. It was only until ard 4pm that we got the internet connection back.

Then due to some miscommunication and some non-communication, i was left in the office till 1.30pm before i knew that my colleague has already gone for lunch without me. I'm supposed to go with 2 other colleagues (yy and yh) rather than the usual 2. I think it's just fate cos one of them isn't in office, and so i went down ard 1.20pm to find the other one. In the end she wasn't there too. So i guessed they already left. And i dunno why they already left cos i msged one of them to ask what time are we going. So in the end i went back to office in case the usual 2 haven't gone for lunch yet. (actually something was already telling me that i just had to go alone today). And ya. indeed. my usual lunch colleague (lj) came up from boxoffice, asked me if i had lunch, but said that she didn't have time. She said that yy and yh actually called up to look for me ard 1.15pm. I think i went to toilet and the call was diverted to S' phone. And she said 'no such person'. dots. so fine. i had to go on my own then. Later i saw the other usual lunch colleague (sr) already finished her dabao-ed food. Saw yy later and she said she didn't bring her phone. -.-

Subway-ed for both lunch and dinner. u say sian or not. luckily i haven't had subway for quite some time. i was refraining from eating it in case the sy ppl wanna eat there. and just as i had it today. i was asked to go there again. The only good thing for the day was i had my fav Polar sugar roll in the morning and Starbucks tgt with my lunch sandwich.

Oh ya.. and saw New Oap Uk! after i came back from dabao-ing subway for lunch. Chatted for a while and went back to work. After that was sian-ed again.

Luckily sy prac wasn't really bad. if not i will really be feeling damn bad after the day. and the 2nd time i went to subway i was with friends. sy ppl really nv leaves u. :) I dun want to leave them either. Time to start lessons again. but a bit of dilemma here. Don't know what i should do. hais.

Feel like sleeping the whole day. Dunno why. I thought i already had enough sleep ytd night but apparently not. And i should go sleep soon. Right after i finish this. Hais. have to face the music soon. Wed pls dun come and tmr com pls get well. i need it to be well. Nites and thanks for reading my rants.

No comments: