Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dramatic Week

As the title already implies.. it's really been one dramatic week. hahaha.

The most dramatic thing which happened.. Let me ask a qns first.. How often does ur bag hook on to something while u were walking and u didn't know it even when there's a force? How often does ur earphone wire get hooked by someone else in the mrt? I am the suay one whose wire got pulled by someone's bag.

Tuesday, I was on my way home from work.. At raffles a lot of ppl alight.. so this lady (cant rmb her face but probably her bag. lol) was going to alight. Somehow, her bag caught my earpiece wire. I was playing my DS at that time but felt the pull immediately. But i had to put the stylus back first and then quickly tried to pull the wire back. But she didn't feel it lah!! So it didn't work, and my shuffle lose its grip from my bag and was hanging there. Then i pulled again and to my horror, the earpiece detached itself from the shuffle.. and my shuffle was sent flying! Landed on the floor. Just 1CM away from the gap. wah liao eh. got a shock outta my life. Then this person picked up the shuffle before i could.. and sent it out to some lady outside the train. I had to run out of the train to get it from the lady looking very blur with the shuffle in her hand. And then i ran back into the train. Like.. where got so drama one?!

As i was telling my sis this story... i realised that i should have pulled back her bag instead of the wire. But first instinct of cos is to grab my stuff first right. If really drop down the track.. Dunno can claim from who sia?

Then Thursday, i was planning to go gym after work. And i had everything ready. Near to knock off time. I realised i didn't bring the keys and lock to the locker. -.- Hais. Tried to get my sis to see if she's there or if she's going. But she didn't pick up. I didn't check the time lah. Turned out that she was in the previous class already. So i waited... and was thinking of other plans like going for a jog instead. Like i dunno panic what lah.. I was already in the train.. praying that she will call back soon. Luckily she called when i was at raffles place lah... Cos i was thinking if she nv call by the time i get to bugis.. i would just go home. Heng ah! So i still get to go to the class in the end. :)

Then today. Jiaqi's turn. HAHA!!! And she called my sis also. We really got the same blood flowing. hahaha! Somemore she was late lor. so she stuffed everything into my locker.. hahaha!

Ya.. other days... a lot of things at work lah. Dun wish to say anymore. Nites all! :)

Tmr is jogging day! Monday is Convocation day!! :)))

No comments: