Monday, January 05, 2009

Official entry of 2009

Ok.. someone complain i nv update! But seriously leh... too many things to update... too little time and motivation to do so. Hee.

It's already like 5 days into the new year and frankly speaking... All these years I nv really feel anything special abt going into a new year. And this year is very much the same. But i do hope that things will be better this year. For myself, for my family, for my friends, for ppl ard me, for the world. There are still beautiful things around and we should not be dejected by little things (although some could be big).

Yes. I admit that i'm really afraid of what i will be facing when the year starts. I'm not prepared for it at all. I meant my school stuff. But well. 丑媳妇终究是要见家婆的... so i should really 收拾好心情 and face all these challenges. And now i very much believe that when i've gone through all these shit... I would have grown a lot. And at the end of the day.. I still have to depend on myself... I have to be diligent and fight for what i want. I hope everything will work out well.

On a lighter note... I've been through a bit of fun this year already although today is only the 5th day of the year. The weekend was fantastic. Spent the weekends enjoying myself totally. :) Sat was kbox and dinner with the jc clique... it's one of the most 另类 friends i have.. haha! And one of the very few ppl whom do not have anything to do with CO! I really have very few non-CO friends left. haha. and we talked about the funniest things happening to each other. haha.

And sunday was with MCO huqin ppl after my lunch with family. Though it was kinda raining on my way there.. it didn't really come across to me that 'i dun want to go anymore'. Becos i know that those who are there waiting are my friends. I think most ppl did not expect that i would go at first. right? And it's really an afternoon of fun and laughter at ECP. And i think everyone didn't really wanted to leave but kinda no choice too. (they lived too far) haha. Finally i can say that to the mco ppl. lol. More of such outings are appreciated. HEE.

Lunch was good. Dim sum with family at Imperial Treasure at Airport. Food is really nice. But a bit more ex than east ocean. but i think the bill didn't end up very high ba... haha. thanks da-jie for the treat.. she got bonus mah... =P And after ECP met sylvia to shop a while at parkway before meeting yushi for prata... we seriously ordered quite big portion of food ytd. lol! Anyway managed to buy 2 pair of shoes... so yeah... shoe shopping done! :) Now left with clothes.

Anyway.. school starts tmr. No mood =.=

No comments: