Thursday, January 01, 2009

Last day of 2008 and First day of 2009

Finally woke up after sleeping for almost the whole day.. lol. Came back from joel's place abt 11am... (i'm glad i came back in a piece) attempted to sleep but was still feeling quite bad... and family ppl keep coming to disturb me.. no appetite for lunch... but they forced me to wake up and eat.. only ate a little although the food looks nice... went back to sleep on my own bed so that they will not be walking in and out... YEA.. finally. i dedicated the whole afternoon to sleep. only woke up at dinner time. :) Felt better after that!

So the qns is... what time will i sleep tonight? HAHA! Actually i think i'm still quite tired... i think also becos of the monthly affair... it's very late this month so it's not a very nice feeling. argh. Nv used to have this kinda problem.. I think it's the effect of both... wth.

Anyway.. some photos from ytd...
Before countdown... bridge-ing..
We were too lazy to get cups from the kitchen... inside the bowls and saucers was Sprite. lol!
Before the game... everyone was awake and happy!
Anyway... i wasn't really looking forward to the start of this year... partly cos of my school stuff... I was too occupied by other things in dec and i didn't do anything for my school stuff... Now i'm feeling super guilty and helpless so i wished 2009 hasn't come so fast. I think i screwed it all up. I just hope the better will come. my results... my intern and my thesis..
i dun think i want to play it anymore...

No comments: