Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Updating my details, some jia-pa-lang stuff

I realised i haven't updated my details for 2 years!!! haha. It still says i'm in Level 1 and i'm 19. lol!!! And i tried to update my wishlist too... but i can't think of anything else!!! Maybe i'm too fortunate... i seem to have everything i need... just that there are things that i want. Hais. But will man ever be satisfied with what they have? NO! But really... I thought for so long... but couldn't get anyone out at the moment. It's like more of the things i want to do.. not have. Ok lah... i'm 知足 kinda person so i'm already very happy with what i have now... goes to explain the very short and some-very-outdated items still not cleared yet plus a few put-for-fun items. hee.

Glad that i've taken a step out to start my thesis stuff again... and i now have a more decent draft of the survey qns. I hope i still have time for it... And happy to know that i will be starting my IBL next week! Though it wasn't my ideal IBL place... but i'm happy with the arrangement and the schedule i'm given. But it also means i dun have any income for the coming month(s). Whether i will put myself back into the slots or not really depend on my ability to cope with all the things happening.

Plus i have to go SYCO prac. LOL! i think i die liao. And guess what. I think i'm destined to go syco lor... haha!!! Let me say the whole story again... Initially I can't join cos got Research Methods and IBL class on wed night... Then first day of class.. we were told there shouldn't be any RM slots cos we are supposed to meet our thesis supervisor on our own. And IBL class is like cancelled due to the feedback from my whole class. So.. My wed became free and i can go for sect prac = I can join sy!! Then dunno why this year the orientation decided to be on tues... and I have lesson on tues too. But guess what! My lecturer told us today that he got something on next week so class will be postponed = I can go for sy orientation too! HAHAHA!! What a joy. seeing the friends again!!! :)))

Yup. So actually that's all at the moment. I'm hungry due to only eating 1 curry'o from old chang kee and a cup of bubble tea for dinner. and 2 really small slices of kuah lapis and 1 small pineapple tart when i got back. I should sleep.

TMR PIA READINGS!!!!! :)

No comments: