Friday, August 08, 2008

Start of Level 3

I think life is going to turn mundane soon... as least for this month... will be hearing either work or school.. thou amidst of many things that are supposed to be done.. =x

But i have returned to life of... when there's no school.. i'll either be at home or at work. And that's Boring! Just like today... lesson was cancelled... and i stayed at home the whole day... dunno what to do... so i slept away most of my time... till the extend that i think it was a bit overboard. lol. Hopefully things will get a little different as school term goes by.

Or.. Actually i should be already doing something more than just slacking when i'm home... cos we are supposed to prepare for our thesis already... sighx. So can someone still say it is a good choice to continue to level 3?? tsk tsk.

And so... the goal of the year is of cos to complete the thesis as early as i can... right? The thing is... I have no idea at the very moment what will be my focus and what topic should i work on... i only have 1mth to think abt it... and convince myself and the lecturer that there is enough substance to write abt... Obviously it's the first time i'm doing one... and it's like way beyond what i think i can do now... 3k used to be the limit.... now 10k?! Madness. I wonder how would my thesis look like at the end of it. lol.

Ya... time to brainstorm... but first i think i need to read more lor.. Level 3 is indeed different... Moreover... we are fighting with all the elites... have to really use my time wisely... choose my stuff correctly... and do my stuff properly...

Tsk tsk.. i can predict a stressful year ahead.

No comments: