Friday, August 15, 2008

Stress starts..

Mother is in her crazy mood again... shouts at us the moment she came back. thanks to er-jie (again). i better be careful with my actions... dotx. Well... i'm not the root of the argument... but given her character... she can just shift everything to everyone... and find at least 1 thing to say. cool.

Anyways... school been going for 2 weeks now... It's seriously not the honeymoon period anymore. Haha! Cos we really got to start thinking of everything we want to do and get down to it... This is of cos to prevent any last min rushing and chionging towards the end of the year. No more like year 1 and 2... taking own sweet time and doing it late into the night be4 submission.

Well... i think most will think that it's only the start of sem 1 and there's still sem 2... But then! Really a lot of things that require long-term committment and consistency. I hope i can hold them lah... afterall.. I'm paying for the degree ya... (not literally me paying but ya.) If only i can type like this for my thesis... i think i will hit 10k words shortly.. haha! Ok... that's like full of crap.

I have less than 2 weeks to decide what i want to do for my thesis... and frankly speaking 2 weeks isn't very long esp. when i have no idea at all... Good luck... i got to think every moment i'm free... *shakes head*

Very tired.. it's going to be a hectic weekend again.. I think i should really stop working... it's making me lose my freedom on weekends. dotx.

No comments: