Tuesday, August 26, 2008

See i rant.

WAH! I can't believe it's so qiao that the new part-timer at shaw is really called tan yushi!! LOL. Ok... i didn't tell her that... but seriously.... QIAO right?!?! hahaha. I tot it's a very uncommon name lor... So sushi u are NOT special after all. lol. =P

Anyway... today quite ok ba... nothing much... I become part-time repair person... lol. Damn proud of myself man... haha. Oh ya... surprise ya.. i went to work today. haha... must earn more money lah... and in need of ppl lor... today 3 females leh... a lot of things very difficult... luckily desmond came in a while and helped us move some stocks into the store... and then still got a lot outside lor... Thanks to the redemption... ok lah... it helped us a bit.. cos some cust dun like the bag.. so trade in for something else... then got free bag lor. lol. put into our t-load corner...

Tried to help the full time do as much things as possible lor... if not later she work until very late again... very ke lian leh... somemore she bring work home to do lor... so help her do some paper work... actually wanted to re-compile the repair list... but didn't have time to do so... if next time go work still haven't do.. then help her do lor... 2 Bosses came down today to take a look.. so impromptu... and i was doing nothing while the other 2 serving cust... =x but they only came in a while then left already... then like ask a bit abt the repair things... phew.. nv come back again.. lol.

Bus-ed home.. realised today bus 5 is really siao-ed... morning i waited for like 20+ min be4 the bus came... was late for 10min... Then going back that time i checked the timing... say the next bus is 32min!! Then subsequent bus is 60min! Means half an hour then got 1 bus leh! crazy. Went to the other bus stop in the end... shun bian buy some food to eat... Luckily i had BK breakfast this morning lah... cos after that didn't eat until i left work at 8.30 lor.. is hungry de.

Then transfer to bus 31 at before parkway there... damn the bus got the beetle... WAH LIAO. LANDED ON MY FACE!!!! dotx. swept it away with my hand then dropped onto my bag... i quickly took out tissue to catch it... I thought i got it lor... after a while.. 'another one' stopped on my hand... so stupid lah... i just like swept it away AGAIN! Then i was thinking how come got so many... made me so super uncomfortable lah... somemore got someone sitting beside me at the PP stop. argh. In the end it turned out to be i didn't catch that one... cos i opened up the tissue and it's empty. -.-''' But then again... My face feels a bit stingy after that lor! Then plus the roof leak a bit water on my head.. damn sian-ed lah! So suay.

Anyhows... good stuff awaited my return.. haha! Sis' bf bought us Goodwood Park Hotel's mooncake... it's snowskin with yang zhi gan lu filling.. YES! The HK dessert!!! lol. It's super nice. :)

Just now saw a few HK camp photos appearing in my shared folders (actually they were there long ago.. but dunno why like just received?) So anyway... after looking at them... I really missed hk! So ya.. sent in the email to tell my lecturer that i want the HK fringe club to be my first choice already... so when it's confirmed (i dunno when).. I'll have to start doing arrangements for all that are going to happen...

Ok.. going to sleep le... hope i can wake up early tmr! haha. nitex.

No comments: