Saturday, April 19, 2008

Last day of Year 2

I know i haven't been blogging for quite a no. of days.... cos i've been really busy thou sometimes not on the tasks. =x But dun worry. I'm still alive! :)))

Of cos.. after submitting all the assignments and finishing the presentations... i'm more or less free from school for some time! not totally free yet cos still have a report to hand in... But that can be done. :)

Well.. last day of school... feel quite sad actually... esp. when u know that most of ur classmates are already not planning to stay for year 3... And some of them are the closer ones. Imagine how to survive my year 3 without the nonsense of these ppl. Hmm...

For these 2 years.. i think i really learn a lot from my classmates... and i think we have done a lot of work tgt. esp. caiwen.. we done like 8 projects tgt! a pity not having chance to work with everyone... but most of us do not want to step out of our comfort zone also lah. Well.. time to say this.. cos the happiest thing that happened this year/sem is that my group was praised for a good proposal. It was an unexpected comment from that lecturer and we were all relieved to hear that! And it was really a wonderful time working with these girls. :)

Ytd a classmate told me something that i nv expect to be told as well. I was actually very touched and I really hoped i have spent more time with my classmates outside school. All right... it's not like we can't meet outside school... but it will be different. It will be.

Then start thinking the days we moved into this new building... I really will miss the times we go rochor tau huay, the times we go bugis street to shop after class, the times we eat at HotSpot, the times we stayed at mac to do our work, the times we spent in the cosy theatre last sem, the times we walk out of school to the bus stop/mrt tgt. All the time. I will really miss these classmates who are not continuing for the degree. I very well say that I will stay for degree becos it's also what was expected of me.

Well.. maybe this will make me treasure my classmates more in level 3. Becos there's only so few of us left.. (i dunno how many.. but perhaps just half the full class).. So we should be closer and hang out more often yea. :))) Of cos not forgetting those who are leaving. we will still have some class outings yea. haha!

Regrets for the 2 years... i would say... didn't have much chance to consult and speak to my lecturers, didn't really know all my classmates well, not an event was without absentees and thus we do not have a full class photo be4 (not even today cos some left early), I haven't really been involved in what my classmates did... WOMAD, Arts Fest, Mosiac, even Sun Fest.. i dun really feel that i was in it. Then.. as mentioned, didn't work with every single one be4. And lastly... nv ever finished my assignments way be4 the deadline. lol.

But i would really like a trip with the closest friends ard... I hope we do have a graduation trip.. anywhere out of the country would be good! :)

Hmm.. raining now.. it means good time to go sleep. :))) FINALLY can sleep with ease. HEE.
Nitex and i will continue soon.

No comments: