Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Reply to The Reply.

Yes, I was being sarcastic. But i nv regretted working with them. I'm not trying to spoil friendships or whatever. In fact i enjoy being friends with anyone who does not mind being friend with me. And i guess that is why when we come to do serious work.. I might have higher expectations of them. Becos we are friends!

I do not deny that I feel i was being rude in that post too. but i think it's the emotion of that point of time. And i do not deny that my friend was correct in the reply to me too (a reply that none of u saw lah). And i dun think anyone of u want to see it cos it's really long. I admire him for that... like in the middle of all our assignments. And he read on although it's stated that 'it will not be nice for the ears'. But i stress that not every part of it is what i think as well. I've nv thought that anyone is incompetence in anything becos i'm not good in everything myself. In fact, there's very little i could do as compared to the rest. And i think that they have helped me more that i helped them.

Maybe i was wrong in using 'flare up'. I think it's just expressing myself. I have problem telling ppl how i feel. whether good or bad. I didn't mean i WANT to shout at them or whatever, but even i'm simply unhappy, i didn't have the courage to just say it out. and this is my own problem and it hasn't got to do with anybody or anything. It's just me. My character from long time ago.

After all, the project went really well and i think everyone is happy about it. (At least i'm happy abt it) Something about the workshop then. There were actually a no. of challenges that we faced during the whole process there. Not enough this, not enough that. DVD cannot be played on the laptop. But the teacher was extremely helpful in trying to get us all the stuff we need. And way before the class started. We were all ready. (ok. except for our presentator busy going thru the slides) I think we were all very worried that it wouldn't work out well. For me, even when the class stroll in, I wasn't having much confidence. However, when the workshop started, everything started to get in place and the students were getting into the situation. I think the artist really helps in this aspect. That's what we call, professionals. If it's like last year. We'd most probably freaked out.

Anyway... There were challenges during the workshop itself. Of cos things dun always turn out to what was planned. Some of them do not really know what to draw and how to draw it. And some just didn't listen carefully to the instructions, so kind of played their own 'game rules'. But that doesn't really matter cos i feel that they were having fun. So although we prepared some challenges for the students... due to time constrain.. we weren't able to let them do it all. But the outcome was still good. They completed the activity with what we expect them to produce. And the presentation of the linking up of the whole story created lots of laughter. I can't help laughing also even thou i'm taking videos of it. :) I think it's a pleasure to do something like this.

Anyway. I think we should sit down and review on the project, and prepare our presentation and report. I'm kinda halfway thru the collating of the feedback and will soon be ready.



我不是一个没有感情的人。不知不觉眼泪就开始坠落了。原因是什么,我也不清楚。霎那间,脑子里想的是什么也不知道了。其实我很害怕看到回应,因为结果是未知数。就在眼泪悄悄落下的那一刻,我知道这些人对我有多重要。问题是,友谊会不会就这样结束了。就在大家离开学校的那天起,会不会就不联络了? 我害怕会是那种结果。

other than the relevant ppl... pls do not comment on this anymore

No comments: