Saturday, February 23, 2008

A bad day. the funeral.

Been very busy over the last few days.... presentation... essay and presentation..

Today isn't a good day... first.. i slept at 5.30am after finishing my essay... thinking that i should sleep for 2h and then wake up to do final checks and prepare for presentation. BUT. when i finally wake up after a sms from cw... it was 10.08am ALREADY! And guess what. my class starts at 10am! Like OMG. i was quite lost... so quickly grab my clothing to change, brush my teeth, grab my bag and out of the house i went... didn't even change into my contacts. dotx.

Anyway... that was not all... presentation actually was all right... just wasn't very happy with the fact that my lecturer was talking on the phone when i was presenting my precious 2 slides. dotx. i hope it is not going to be too bad... cos today i am rather confident. ok... nvm..

Actually the worst part of the day comes next. becos everyone carries a very heavy heart to a common place. some or most of my classmates were there with me, to send a friend off for the last time. It is hard not to feel sad even though we might not be the best friends in school. Like one of my classmates said.. he might not be the saint-est person in the world, and could be rather insane at times... he had brought laughter to us... and shared with us or at least, me, a lot of his past experience. Becos he re-joined school last sem is new to the class, i know he haven't been able to blend in too much. but i did remember the times we spent esp. during halloween last year. in fact i haven't been able to get those photos from him. This is coming so sudden to the whole class... we were struck by the fact and couldn't believe that it has happened becos some of them saw him the day be4. But well... i think we all got to accept this... that someone has left us forever. rest in peace my friend.

No comments: