Friday, December 28, 2007

The adventure of my leg and work..

Ok... i was so blur.. i didn't even write anything abt 24th. haha!

Ya.. actually it was an off day as i requested the night be4.. it was quite last min.. but ann auntie found someone to take over me.... but the next morning (24th)... while i was happily watching tv and slacking ard at 10am... she gave me a call and say uncle ronnie and mike (another fellow part-timer) might need help cos only the 2 of them were at the shop... and his son didn't want to go work as well... so being helpful... i agreed to go work after i got ready... (if not i'd be slacking at home anyway). good thing she didn't set a time limit for me to get there..

But then it was the worst day my leg could go... i couldn't even balance stepping on my bed the moment i woke up.. even stepping on the floor is painful.. not to say something soft... my dad reckon it's a bit of inflammation caused by the accupuncture... i seriously have no idea but have my dad apply some ointment for me lor... so i was walking really really slow out of my house to work... forging calmness as he watched me up the stairs.. actually is very pain when i lift up my heel. =x

So the whole day i was moving ard very very slowly... i took super long to walk ard.. even till the night... but miracle happened the next day! i woke up not feeling any sharp pain like 24th. and i could walk normally! i dunno how did it happen again. weird yea... still screaming in pain one day and all pain gone the next! haha. then today... the original side got a little pain back again. dotx. i just dunno what's with my legs. haha!

Anyway... very long nv work with mike le also... i guess he haven't change much... still there to suan me most of the time yea... dunno what's his problem.. but i think he grew more useful helping uncle to do some repairs. haha! =x he still remind me of the days we worked in suntec tgt lah... so funny lah he...

Ytd was quite a mistake... actually i wasn't wrong... was supposed to go to oub centre. but when i reached there... ziling was there as well! so in the end after consulting ann auntie... she ask me to go over to shaw... but i reckon there was already 3 ppl there.. dunno ask me go for what... but anyway fine lah... more money lor. haha.

Then today at oub centre... not that i dun like to go there... and not that the working partner is not good... but i get sick listening to her complaints abt someone else who is not there... that's why im working there... every time i go there.. there bound to be something she will nag abt him... and she can go on for the whole day harping on the same issue... sometimes i really dun like to listen to such stuff... i dun like to be involved in such stuff pertaining to someone i dun really know... but well... i could only try to change the topic and blah blah.. i dunno lah. AND then... i dunno why but she just couldn't get my name right... she call me wanLing instead of wanying. dotx. thou everyone calls me not so correct.. but not as bad as getting the letters wrong. i dunno but she just get it right thou i wrote my name down. haha. and she always call SO loud. and tells everyone else my name is wanling.. haix. i hope i dun have to go there again. and i hope someone can correct her... haha.

Back track a bit.... Christmas was spent with melody and sylvia... stepped out of my house and it started to rain while i was in the lift... the SUPER HEAVY kind of rain... i think all the german shepards, the huskys dropped down from the sky. but it was like sunny by the time we got to amk. good! went to suki sushi... only to realise they dun offer buffet there... but their sushis are mostly 99cents per plate... and they have special menu including bentos, mini steamboat, teppanyaki and etc. very nice! :)) and didn't have to pay a lot as well... just that have to go all the way to amk lah.. haha..

Shopped ard amk hub and reap some harvest from there... hee. spent quite a bit of money lah! didn't really control myself... but quite long nv spend until so happy liao. moreover with my best buddies... haha! =x

Ok.. bye.

No comments: