Thursday, December 13, 2007

My dedication to the friend

Yet.. another tired day.. think i'll nv be able to return all the sleep debts. haha! While some other friends get to sleep into late afternoon of the day... i have no choice but to wake up early in the morning despite my terrible condition. haix... too bad lately my fist a bit tight... i dun think i want to give up my work days for it... good thing tmr working aftn... but bad as well cos it will end rather late... just a bit lucky that it is quite near home.. so still all right. if not i will be like grumbling till like dunno what. haha!

Just saw a msg from a friend... and i have to say that i really can't bear to see him leave... anyhow we've spent some time tgt abroad... he has the talent... but i know it's kinda cos of his parents and studies as well... so i could only wish him all the best in the route he chose (or rather forced to choose)... and i hope he can do well after all the struggle to finally let go of something i know he so wanted to hold on dearly. Though he can be irritating when he tries to suan me or bully me and laugh at me (most of the time)... he is still the kind of friend that will help u whenever in need. He is just like a brother to me who can be childish sometimes... but he nv failed to cheer ppl up as well. Will always rmb the days we spend in hongkong. He is the responsible sort and i guess that's why he wants to fulfill his responsibility to the family. It is great courage. Des TARD... thou i always say 'I hate you'.. u know i'm not serious. you are really a friend. Thanks for keeping me entertained and being a friend in syco as well. I sincerely wish you all the best and hopefully you will rejoin syco in future. Take care brother! :)

It's christmas soon... I haven't prepared anything.. haven't bought any pressies... practically not prepared for the festive. =x Been busy and will still be busy!! Dotx. hopefully i'll be able to get something out by this weekend. Looking forward to more outings!! Royal Family, SYCO peeps, COgang and my NYCO dearies. Really miss all my friends. DATE ME! :) EMMS.. singing next week?! haha... hopefully i will be fully recovered then. Heex!

No comments: