Friday, December 14, 2007

Family and Work

This week is really a rather busy week... i have really no time to get out on the streets... roam around and get some nice pressies for my dear friends. esp. to the grp i'm meeting on this sat! omg. i NEED to come out with something yea. they are my beloved royal family anyhows. just us. :)

Then then then... i'm so not getting anything for zhiwen.. haha! bleahx. something for everyone else!!! how's ur rubik's cube... i'm going to get one to play too. haha!

Had a small family gathering at uncle's cos of my great-grandmother's death anniversary. come to think of it... it has been 12 years... i rmb vividly that she died on christmas day in 1995. i was supposed to attend a christmas party at my friend's house but i had to forgo it.. i was very sad that time cos it was very very hard to persuade my mother to allow me to go... she finally agreed when my friend's mother spoke to her... but in the end i still didn't manage to turn up. ok.. anyway.. i was quite happy cos i wasn't just sitting there and staring at my phone doing nothing... i actually have ppl to talk to. at least my aunt-in-laws, my cousin spoke to me... had some conversation with the great family. but i left for work quite shortly after lunch..

Today at isetan not bad yea.... quite busy to begin with... at least got some things to do... and someone to talk to... honghan came and had quite a long talk... i think with her also have like thousands of things to talk abt.. haha! then sales quite good also... although at times it was quite messy... but today's buyers are quite easy-going.. good thing! :)

Tmr back to shaw... heex. Then... dinner and movie with my family!! kinda celebrate my mother's bday.. which is today! :))) WOW. so high. dun think we've done that be4 leh... as in watching movie tgt... going to watch WARLORDS. Andy's my mother's idol. so my sis decided to treat her to the movie and i insisted on tagging along. haha! =P I'm starting on my movies craze again.. anyone who wants to watch any movie. pls. look for me. i'll be so glad to watch with u. HEE.

Ytd my dad cleared some of my stuff and put aside some stuff for me to see whether i still want them... it was a whole big stack of POSTCARDS. it's really a big stack.. cos those were the extras after picking 2 of each design and i still have a lot more for some designs. dunno why i took sooooo many last time. hahaha... but i joked that i could actually sell them at a flea market... esp. for those movie postcards. the originals extincts after the movie ended what... so they are valuable... for a little money. well.. better than nothing... so i tried to keep some.. but not too many cos there's already a big shoe box filled. =x and there are still more not sorted yet. haha.

Ok.. going to sleep liao... got to wake up early... work! for the sake of my savings and extra allowance.. haix. have to do it.

No comments: