Thursday, October 11, 2007

Unfocused...

Haix... I'm starting to feel tired of everything... having headache at work today... it was rather boring to be at shaw cos there's really nothing much to so... but the good thing is... i have a lot of freedom there... can do my own stuff there... thou in the end i din really do my reflective journal after knowing that it's due only on 30th... but i could do a lot of something else to curb the boredness there... plus.. had a few games of yahoo pool. haha!


Anyway... deadlines are really coming and i really dunno if i can fulfil them lah... and i'm really scared cos there are just so many things undone... and so many other stuff to do too! And now my friend is asking me to go shanghai with her over a weekend!!! omg. I want to go lah... but what abt my school? and i'm supposed to go to the Class Halloween party rmb? Oh... i haven't said anything abt it yet... so what am i supposed to do? HAIX.

I think i'm too unorganised in my thoughts lately... actually i have so many things in my mind but i just dunno how to pen them down properly... The coming week will be yet another hectic one... I hope good news is really coming to me soon...

No comments: