Monday, October 01, 2007

Add-ons to stitch collection :)

Apparently... i slacked away the WHOLE sunday. really slack. first i woke up ard 11.30am. And no one was ard by then... so i started with watching tv.... and more tv watching... and watched more tv lol. i spent the day nowhere else but on beds. mine and my parents'. lol. Cos nobody was at home with me till 6pm when er-jie finally called and say she's on the way home in a cab. ya. FINALLY. My gifts! heex.

Thanks to my er-jie for expanding my Stitch collection! :))) A Stitch doll keychain from Disneyland in Halloween costume.. A stitch organiser... No need to buy organiser next year liao... lol. and a stitch keychain in a capsule! And a shirt from hard rock cafe. YEAH. I love my sis although she didn't give the burberry bag to me. lol. but well. i'm contented! Heex.

Ya. so there goes my sunday... spent rotting ard and stuff... only TRYING to do some research.. and my search page is hang now.. so i have to faster finish typing so that i can research the explorer... dotx.

Ok.. actually nothing else... going to watch tv.. and do my work at the same time. OOPS. =x bye.

No comments: