Friday, October 19, 2007

TIRED.

Haix.. dun feel like complaining anymore even though the situation haven't improve yet. I can't believe that even till the day of the start of the whole festival... we still dunno what we are supposed to do.. And seriously, the words and the way my lecturer puts it in the last email just shows how we are the 'left overs'.. and it seems hard to get a position for us. I'd rather not do it. ARGH. Whatever. But i can just say that they disrupted my life. every extra school activity is doing that.

Anyway... just finished studying for the accounts test tmr.. after the 15min nap just now... dun seem to be too tired now... but will go and sleep after this lah... hopefully test LATER will not be too bad lah.... since maths is usually my forte... i should thrive to do well in this. BUT. just becos of the test tmr.. i will have $50+ less to spend next month. haix. but well.. for the sake of my results. Can somebody tell me why are we obliged to do everything just for results? (including the attachments)

Other than these... I think i enjoyed myself in the evening thou there was absolutely no one talking to me throughout the time in the cinema... i hoped i was more sociable... =x But the films were really cool and some really reflects a lot on our lives. So anyway congrats to a fellow nyjcian who was one of the 3 in the champion grp. *prouds :) [Will talk abt the event more when got time]

Work was not bad too... got a visitor in the afternoon... 'dearest' mike. lol! These bunch of ppl are just out to bully me... even thou he's one year younger. i can't believe it. But managed to exchange some stupid and some normal conversations. And while we talked abt some ppl who had left the company.. kinda remind me of last time... but what passed has passed... things are all different now... and i'm so called in a safer zone. and ppl i know are just leaving one by one (not the part-times). if money is not impt, perhaps none of these will happen. haha. wistful thinking again. Even i think that money is impt. haha.

Ok... Nitex. OMG. Consecutively 3 days sleeping at 3+am. and waking up at ard 8am for the previous 2 days... and i think i will wake up ard that time again in the morning to just do a quick scan through again. to refresh memory. haix. students nowadays.

No comments: