Friday, April 13, 2007

School work..

The last 2 days seems long... i dunno why.. i think i'm still very lost in this whole thing... and well well well... i'm not doing much on my self-discipline... But thanks to caiwen... i have the chance to do my work tmr with a grp of ppl and i think i ought to do some preparation be4 i go...

Anyway... i admire myself for the fact that i still can set aside time for my leisure... i.e. to watch tv/do some CO stuff... like going to watch a concert tmr evening!? But i sure do not want to miss it.. cos it's Dick Lee... if u see the front page of my blog.. it's quite understandable right... i've always admire his works... :)

Anyway... after the long long day in school today... felt so tired but still... i just have to complete my M&M slides today... which i will do after i finish blogging... If not i guess i'll nv do it proper... Just that... i'm so unfamiliar abt this whole subject sometimes i really dunno where to start... i hope daphne is doing all right on her part.. cos we are sort of on the same boat... Jiayou ba classmates... after this we'll have night safari and the chalet to enjoy! :)

Erm... last thing... i actually do hope that i can go to the hk camp this year since laoshi already put my name... i was a bit relunctant at first cos i've always doubt my skills for some reason.. but... i should becos it's really a good chance.. and so... i'm starting to wish that i can really be selected.. :) Wish me good luck. heex. So i should start to polish up my skills also lah... =x

No comments: