Thursday, April 12, 2007

9 more days...

Haix.. as much as i would like to start on something... i have no idea where to start on... And everything i want to start on.. there ought to be some difficulties... dotx... maybe my research skills really suck... and so resulting in very little results from all the researching.. sighx... how? or should i ask my classmates to share info... sianx.. but thanks that thru my conversation with one of my classmates today... kinda get a bit of hint for tech theatre... but then i like tried to find and found nothing much... so i have to do more comparison...

Hopefully things can be done according to plans... that is if we do follow and everyone cooperates... for grp work lah.. and for myself... i'm able to start driving myself towards all the finishing of the works... well.. at least i started on something.! haha.

Good Luck to myself for the next 9 days! Like 2 projects and 2 individual assignments and 1 Website to design... in 9 days!? And Karen is right... i still can go on with all the SY stuff... i'm not bad huh... but i guess that's a form of relaxation from serious work too... at least i started research and everything since i got back from prac today...! :) But if next week gets too hectic... then forget abt sy practices ba... that's why i hope that i will really finish my work so that i can still turn up for prac.. Ok! Jiayou!!

Hopefully i can wake up in the morning for a run be4 continuing with my research cos my brain already stop functioning at this time and after looking at so many webpages.. my eyes are like super tired... HAIX! Tmr will be a better day... Believe in that! :)

Anyways~!!! TOday is Dear Sylvia's birthday! So Happy Birthday Girl!!! :))) I hope that this year will be a better one for u! My 2cents worth advice: Dun let the unhappy happenings make u forget abt the happy happenings! :) I hope that this year u will not grumble as much to me! HAha! All the Best!

NItex.

No comments: