Thursday, April 26, 2007

Practice. Practise. Thanks!

Shall just update be4 i go and watch my show starting at 12.50a.m. Heex. And i think after that got to sleep liao..

First thing... let me thank caiwen for helping me ask for the job... i'm really grateful and thus will be working for cali fitness to distribute flyers be4 i find a decent part-time job.. :) But then.. so sad no one replied to my email yet leh! Why!!! Aiya.. will i end up having no job this hol again? cos the cali fitness one... to be truthful is really very little.. i think i'm spoilt by samsonite. haha! But then again.. since i'm doing it.. i wun complain also lah... at least i have some income to support myself... SO meanwhile... try finding me on the streets of orchard, dhoby ghaut, novena or raffles. lol.

Then.. Thanks to caiwen.. again.. for bringing me to amk hub.. where i bought 2 pieces of clothing.. but nice lah! She bought more than me. haha!!! Erm... good time shopping! (thou the place isn't very big)

Today.... felt quite accomplished although it could be better... if not for me feeling tired in the afternoon.. i could have practised for a longer period... but i only practised a while and i went for a nap... =P Anyway... i was alone for SY sectionals today... cos the 3 of them... all nv come lah.. at least i was notified be4 hand.. haha... So actually thanks to them who didn't make it to sectionals... i had the chance to let laoshi hear and correct my jiang nan... :))) We actually went thru all the 4 combine songs within one and half hour... and then rest a while and he taught me jiang nan! :))) Happy! got time have to practise! But then aiya.. nv record down the session.. if not i will benefit more.. cos i always tend to forget what he said.. =x too bad.. lai bu ji record.. when i finally thought of it.. it was nearing the end liao.. pengx. Hopefully next week he can listen to me again for one more time.. Thanks gaohu mates. Heex. And of cos thanks laoshi!! For teaching me... pointing out my mistakes... and praising my erhu (not me).. haha!!

Ok.. Almost time!!! Byebye! :)

No comments: