Tuesday, April 24, 2007

clearing up. hk camp. jobs.

To the respondents to my last entry.. thanks all.. felt so loved! :) But anyway.. my FRIEND had already talked to me.. and i guess it was just the fit of the moment ba.. but of cos everyone has his/her own reason and rights to feel how they felt... so i have nothing against it lah... just that this time i wasn't so calm to keep my words... i was nv that blunt. what happened? haha.

Then... just as i thought i will have nothing to do.. i shall practise my erhu everyday! Haha!! Just to do a good audio recording for the HK music camp. :))) And decided on the song liao.. but ytd msg laoshi on msn.. nv reply and went offline liao!! dotx... shall ask him again... at least have to listen to me play and give comments right.. Ok lah... But well.. it's more or less confirm liao! Yeah... it's HK twice this hols.. and just nice the last day of the camp falls on the first day of my school... so hopefully that very day dun have lessons.. i.e. no lessons on monday! haha. i like. aiya.. i say only lah. haha.

Anyway!! I'm looking for a holiday job.. maybe i do need an office job instead of retail and running ard... last time was cos Samsonite is flexible cos i get to choose... and i always work morning shift.. but now... Samsonite got too many ppl!!! Haix. thanks to my mum... for introducing my cousin to work there.. in turn my cousin's cousins also went to work.. and there are really a lot of part-timers... so i have no chance at all lah... sianx. At least this one and half week cos of the HK trip... and i really want to watch jc syf... so ya lor.. cannot lah! =P And i saw one that is a one week assignment.. so i'm going to go for that lor. :)) wish me luck.

Ok.. that's all.. Not going anywhere anymore for today... practise erhu! haha!

No comments: