Monday, April 23, 2007

sad lah.

Erm.. what can i say.. i dunno why am i so bothered about the words.. but i'm just bothered lah... the moment i came back and saw those words on the msn nick.. immediately i knew they were reply to my tag... and something not nice. at least to me even if it didn't mean what i thuoght. and so i went to confirm at the blog and true enough it's for me. and i just felt something sharp poking into my heart... pain. real pain. i seriously thought that we are friends instead of just classmates. but maybe... some times i can be wrong. haix... looks like i'm not as strong as i thought and as others thought... At least i have the courage and courtesy to put my name there lah... i mean someone just put 'Someone' lah... so well.. thanks for making feel worse.

I am sad.. for these words.. "me>wanying: yes dats the extent fyi. if u don like it, u can always make a new one and maintain it urself." added to the msn nick was... "i'm sure u do a great job" Really.. saying that.. i've slapped myself with my words was the only phrase i could think of...

No comments: