Sunday, October 15, 2006

I like History of Visual Arts...

Look at the title... man.. i dun think i can ever achieve that.. haha... it's kinda impossible.. but well... i have assignment and written exam for it... i'll have to try yea...

Finally i'm down to work again... but then.. this time the progress is slower than the previous... what to do... doing a subject not to my liking... ytd night i actually wanted so much to do it... at least 20% of it.. but i was so tired i slept even be4 12... wow... and now.. i'm still not quite organised on my thoughts...

Anyway adjacent to this History of Visual Arts (HoVA) assignment... there's also 2 presentation i have to work on... and had to do research for them... and have grp meeting for one of them... i hope there's more of me... and someone.. pls give me more hours in a day! I'm serious!! At this rate i'm going... i dunno if i can get all things done on time... i must start to like HoVA!!! lol.

Ok.. i've complaint enough... let me go back to my work... sighx...

No comments: