Thursday, October 12, 2006

1 down...

Phew... finally finished and handed in my dance assignment today... And man... i slept at 4am ytd!! ok.. this morning 4am. haha. but ok lah.. i woke up 10+... Okok... be4 i go on to something amazing happening this morning... i actually stayed up so late to arrange and type out my interview qns for michele's proj.. and get it sent thru email to the person... cos i just didn't want to drag it any longer.. And was trying to install my printer into this lappy... so ya... that resulted my late night/early morning.. haha.

Then the amazing thing was... this morning.. at 8.16am... Terence (the person i'm interviewing) called me! omg.. after only 4h of sleep... how awake can i be right.. i dunno what i did lah.. so i flipped open my phone... stared at it for a long time.. dunno what's the no. for... i dunno how long it took me to realise it's a phonecall and put it to my ears... and then realise it was him... i thought i was dreaming maybe... haha.. he asked me to go down for the interview later in the morning.. but man.. look at the state i'm in.. i think i can nv make it there... so i had to reject him for today... and guess what... when i just checked my mails.. he replied to my email with the ans to all the qns except for one.. (he didn't understand that qns).. so what does it mean now? sighx.. so i should have gone?? maybe he's just too busy to entertain me personally.. dotx..

Anyway it felt a bit relaxed to have 1 assignment done... but not when i know there's more to go... haha.. Yupx.. so will start on the next right away.. cos deadline is next fri.. and 2000 words! Byes!!

No comments: