Friday, October 20, 2006

2nd Assignment down. :)

Wow... I've finally finished and printed out my assignments.. BUT!! Omg.. i haven't found anything for marketing yet... how... and look at the time now.. it's 2.17am!! Ytd i slept at 3am lah.. Really haven been getting enough sleep lately... and running ard for this and that... But phew... one assignment down! =))

Oh.. happy happy my com is back.. still in good condition... not my monitor thou... all my words are like blurred and the images too... it can get to the situation whereby i can't even see what i'm typing and i can't make out what word was on the screen... after clarification with the repair man... he says that it's my monitor's prob... cos my graphic is new.. and even if it's spoilt.. it will not affect the visibility of the monitor.. Fine! And we came to notice that this monitor is almost 3 years old... and we still thought it's only here for a few months.. at least not even a year... Until we looked at the reciept... Wah!! 08/01/04.. lol. no more guarantee... =x So.. time for new one.. aiya.. wait money leh... if i've knew this earlier... we could have changed a new com instead... dotx...

Anyway.. it's good to welcome back all my documents... pictures... and mp3s!! =)) Aiya.. if they were all from CDs i dun mind lah.. but then.. some are just so difficult to find and whatmore they are so strict now... what if i get caught?? haha. so... i shall compile them into CDs.. =))

Ok... i'm really tired.. Nitex...

No comments: