Friday, September 15, 2006

my past thoughts

Many times when we do something silly or what... people will always say in future when we look back at what we did... we will laugh at ourselves.. I think it's quite true...

When i went back to read my diaries when i was in lower sec.. or even pri sch... i think that everything was like so funny and why would i even do that... so to also see how strict my mum was... although she still is now.. and how much i used to complain... to myself lah... and how i didn't use to like both my sisters at all... Really.. i rmb i didn't like my sisters.. or even my mum... cos i always feel that she's bias... sometimes i still feel that she still is now.. but well.. as i grow older... i stop caring about these things...

Like i've mentioned in the entry about my sisters be4... i can't get along well with my 2nd sis.. at all.. when i was much younger... i think it's the age gap... plus my parents' mentality that i shouldn't be doing some stuff at that age becos my sis didn't do it at the same age too... so i was rather unhappy all the time lah... haha... like so stupid.. but just felt that i'm rather fortunate already... i think the most frequent phrase i read thru the book was "i scared mummy dun allow". haha.. seriously... i'm not so daring as er-jie in the past... she will go like anywhere after sch without telling mum and still did not get scolded.. i dunno why.. perhaps she claimed that it's cos of sch... but i nv did that be4... so weird... thou i lied quite often too... but not as successful maybe.. lol. so after all i'm still a guai1 person.. HAHA. i think my friends will laugh when they see this sentence too. lol

Maybe also becos i'm the youngest at home.. so they will always view me as 'still young'.. although i've reached the 'legal age' for many things... think i'm still in the transition period for my parents to decide that i'm really old enough to take care of myself late outside... hopefully...

Ok.. going off... Anyway today's plan to sac was called-off cos of the heavy rain that time... what a cold blanket.. but seriously when there's heavy rain.. no one will feel like going out... not me either.. haha... so i stayed at home and rot.. erm.. till now.. heex.

No comments: