Thursday, September 14, 2006

My com...

Hmm.. ytd i spent the whole aftn trying to repair my com.. All by myself... cos after the monitor is all ok... it says i have some files missing and thus cannot start the windows... so i had to go thru the setup process... and in midst of it... dunno why my cd-rom drive couldn't read the windows XP disc... and it spent me a little more time there... and alas! It's done... and i'm using desktop now.. =) And i didn't call any technician up yet... maybe i should.. just to check out what the problem was.. in case it's going to happen for my next assignment again.. (Choy!!!)

Yet one week later... i'm 80% confirmed going to zouk tmr.. haha! with my AM classmates that is.. to celebrate yet.. one of their birthdays... yes... clubbing and birthday tgt again.. haha.. i tot that was what i did last fri?! lol... and i actually didn't turn up ytd when wx asked me to go zouk too... Haha.. whatever... it means i just have to get over my mum's stage again...

Anyway... had michele's class today.. and well... did quite a bit of sharing today... unlike the last session cos i was in a bad mood... anyway... i think we all learnt something today... actually and last week as well... and frankly speaking.. i quite like her classes... cos it is one of the lessons that gives us some practical view of what we will be doing in future.. in the most direct way... Thou the report and presentation we are going to deal with will be like 'omg'... but i shall do my best... =)

Ohoh... Sis is back!!! Haha... thou she didn't buy ANYTHING for me lah... dotx... cos she claimed that she already got me a Stitch from Disneyland the other time she went US.. so Fine... but she came back with mooncakes... Haha. just the season! =)

Ya.. maybe that's all for today... tmr will be going back to sac... hmm... looking forward to it actually.. i guess the teachers look forward to seeing us too!! Lol.. well.. hopefully lah...!

No comments: