Thursday, July 14, 2005

Reflection~

Suddenly i update all 3 blogs today.. haha... dun ask why... maybe i just wanted to type..~ =P

Oh ya.... unfortunately... i failed GP... badly...~!!! Thinking how am i going to die during parents night....~ Esp. when my dad receives my results slip from my civics tutor..~ Though i've told him about it lah... And i know that my dad is not someone who will make a fuss over my results... And the fact that he wun scold me... but i felt guilty... Very guilty..~

The fact that i've broken the news of my results to er-jie... she's really going to go down hard on me... and perhaps monitor my progress..~ On all subs... Of coz i know that i can't afford to lose out on any of the subs coz that's all i have..~ And i shouldn't be complacent..~ in fact there's nothing to be proud of lah... and i dun want to stay at the same spot..~ I can already imagine my mum telling me everyday to study, study and study... even though i might be already studying at the very time she told me..~ And i could already picture myself trying very very hard to control my tears... But nvm... i should not be defeated so easily right..~

Anyway... i'm seeing myself having more self-discipline as days go by... i'm improving now... that at least i try to do my tutorials and prepare for lessons be4 hand.. plus.. i really want to improve on my GP..~ i know that seeking help from ms gopal only now might not help much... but i expect at least a pass in gp to bring me somewhere...~ And maths... mrs lim showed us the statistics for mid year today... we were far far far behind expectations... esp. the Arts stream..~ no AB grades at all..~ Kinda sad... but at the same time... i see my potential to be a better candidate in the Arts stream... And i'm sure i want to be one of the contributors to the A grade during Prelims and As...~ Maths had been my forte... so no way am i letting go of it..~

Econs... I think Jason agreed to help tuition me ba... thanks to er-jie... I mean she's really doing it for me lah... So of coz i have no reason to let go of this good chance to improve my econs... and getting at least a C for the rest of my stay in nyjc.. Come on wanying... u can do it..~ CLA... something that i thought i could do well... but it's getting difficult... i'm only getting a D for chinese... something i got A1 for Os... I'm really afraid of the results... Partly coz sis got A for her As~?! Ya... i really want to have results like hers... or even better!! The fact that she took 4As in science stream and i only took 3As in arts stream already give me the notice that i have to do better in every way... but so far... i haven achieve anything..~ That day when i talked to Wilson.. i realised that he's really someone with capabilities..~ He was actually posted to nyjc but he transferred back to srjc instead... and he showed results...~ So sch and environment isn't a good excuse...~

Anyway.. that's all... i'm going to spend lesser time on com esp on weekdays till As is over... So it means update of blogs less frequently also... And if u see me online for too long a time or too often than it should be... pls send me off..~ Bye...~

No comments: