Friday, July 22, 2005

Home for 2 days!

I've been kept at home for 2 days...~ Sianz actually... And being sick really sux..~!! The only good thing is i get to wake up late in the morning..~ Like during the hols... But how about waking up and find that u couldn't really breathe properly coz there are 'things' harden inside ur nostril.. Terrible lah..~ And to my horror..~ the surface skin on my nose started to dry up and peel off coz of the constant rubbing of my nose with tissue paper.. Then i found out that the quality of Watson's tissue aren't so good for bad running nose..~ Sighz... no wonder i feel my whole nose peeling off.. haha...~ So have to put moisturising cream lah..~

For one thing... i really hate being sick lah..~ Missed sch... a few tut and lect.. i bet i'll know nothing about the maths taught ytd... sighz...~ And a lot of work to catch up..~ Econs.. Maths.. CLA..~ Everything~!!! I'm really not in the mood of doing hw on wed and ytd..~ Plus i spent like half the day on the bed sleeping~

Wed skipped gopal's lesson..~ Thought of going for it.. but it's going to be quite boring i supposed... plus i'm really fustrated that day lah...~ so i went home after having lunch in sch..~ And nice von still sent me to till the sch gate be4 going back for gp..~ heex...~ So i took a bus home.. wanted to go and see doctor... but was afraid that i dun have enough money with me... and i din want to go poly clinic coz i'm afraid of the long wait.. So i came home and fell asleep immediately when i felt the bed..~ Nonetheless... i woke up every 30 - 60 min to go to my good friend for these 2 days --- the toilet..~ Haha... Then mum came back around 5pm... by that time i already rested for 3h but my whole body burning like dunno what..~ So went see doctor..~ And the kind doctor gave me 2 days mc for thurs and fri..~ :)

So din go sch on thurs...~ Missed one medication and who knows the fever came back a bit.. reason being i was sleeping in the afternoon.. =x So in the end decided not to go to sch today also since half of the lessons will be without tutors... mr. bong also sick yea..~ he msged me ytd in the morning but i'm just too tired to even bother to tell him that i'm on mc too... haha.. but he told a few others also i supposed... so i din bother about it anymore..~

Then today... finally stepped out of my house for lunch with dad..~ Then went to buy a ring file..~ though i used to have plenty of them... found out that it's not enough..~! HAha... Yea...~ so came back and slack~! Gave myself this long weekend ba..~ Time to rest a bit.. =P

Anyway.. really looking forward to tml~ Meeting the co gang again~!! YEah!!! :) Cya all tml~!! Go watch tv liao..` Bye~

No comments: