Saturday, July 16, 2005

Getting away from CO concerts

Realised that i see more pics than words in my entries lately..~ Haiz.. No choice...~

Today i'm supposed to go and watch BHCO concert... but i decided not to go..~ A few reasons i have to say... Firstly of coz it's my mum who din allow me to go for any concerts in future... perhaps till As is over..~ Well.. i can understand that.. coz i haven been doing well in my exams and yet i always spend my time going to watch this and that..~ wasting time and money..~ So ok... shall not go against her and test her limit..~ Anyway... mum is away in Batam today and tml.. so actually i could go without her knowing... i just have to convince the other ppl.. that's all..~ But i still decided not to go... not coz i'm afraid of mum knowing..~

The second reason is... i know that i din want to bring back past memories..~ FYI... i've been watching almost every concert that he performed in from the time i knew him... except for maybe one or two... So i din want to bring myself back to those times where i look out for him during the concerts and the way i admired him for his talent...~ I had always wanted to forget him... so why would i want a chance to regain my memory~?!

Sorry to Emily, Yingying, Julian, Ken, Deshun, Kenny, CS (dunno he performing or not)... And him..~ I so wanted to support u all ppl.. but he was the reason that pulled me back..~ So sorry... Plus i dunno who's going... so if i'll be quite alone... i dun really want to be there also..~ Erm ya.... hope that their concert will be a success~! :)

No comments: