Friday, April 22, 2005

Drained...

Finally i have the time to sit down and update.. i'm like so drained out this week.. and i bet it will be worse next week... It's been co the whole week... I'm just like a walking zombie in sch lah... And i excused myself from runs ytd and today... coz i was really too tired to do anything... I can tell u what i do everyday was just go to sch.. go co... come home... sleep... and cycle continues.... I haven even touched any hw this whole week... Except the Econs essay.... that i think i din do will too... coz i can't even be bothered to look thru it again... or produce a high quality essay... I'm sorry for that... But of coz after this period i'll start to do my best for studies...

Here.. i'm not trying to use co as an excuse... But really... i'm totally drained... I dun even feel like going to sch man.. But at least i still have ppl around me to pull me up... esp. yuhui and chek... Yuhui always helping me to keep myself awake.. haha... She best one lor... However, i must say that sometimes co does bring me happiness... Well... i thank co for that lah... lol... Anyway... tml will be full dress rehearsal in sch hall... Hope we wun be stuff to death... hahaha...

After knowing the results for syf... actually i was kinda disappointed lah... coz they din manage to maintain it... But can't really blame them for it too... it's not that they are not good... It's just that every year... standards increase... everybody is improving... only that sac din improve as fast as other ppl... and some schools are really unexpected cases... so who knows?~! Right.. so yea.. juniors... dun be so sad... just work harder the next time... And of coz i'll still support u all... just that i dun really know the juniors liao.. must learn from changsheng... go back and know them... lol... SACCO u all are still the best in my heart...~ The thing i din know was that my words can make so much impact to szeying... =P But luckily i talked to her and consoled her... It's just that i'm not the one who called.. it was julian who called and just passed the phone to me... But still... i'm glad they are quite ok the next day... Cheer up girls... Work hard for ur Olevels.. :)

Ok.. That's all ba.. CyA~ :)

No comments: